Thursday, July 9, 2020

Thursday Art Walk: HIM CHONKYBOI

In Which I Have Made Comic?

You might have noticed that I have a soft spot for chubby critters. From Dedbert to Totoro to fluffy lil Chinchillas, I love round chonksters. I am a round chonkster, so maybe that's my narcissism showing through, but regardless, I love fatty critters making their way in the world (provided it's not holding them back).

And one of the most famous fatties in the animal kingdom right now is Chunk the Groundhog! This lil chubbins has a whole family now, though when I first started watching him it was just him and his girlfriend, Nibbles. Now they have three kids, and it's just... it's precious.

But Chunk has this certain way of doing things, and I thought it'd be pretty funny to draw it out for you guys:


"Chunk In The Wild"








This paper is actually too big for my scanner, hence the poor quality, but I plan to (eventually) redo this comic in digital someday - it's too cute not to!

So go check out some Chunk vids if you need a pick-me-up, or if you just like brazen, tubby animals, and...

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!