Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Talk About Tuesday: Cleaning Frenzy

In Which I am Late For Many Reasons

Yesterday, I had my first taste of Taco Bell since... maybe 2000? Our Taco Bell had a bad reputation and beyond that, no one in my family was very into tacos, so, no Taco Bell for FC.

One of my friends is obsessed with the Bell of Tacos, so we were treated to a very nice trip out of town to grab some. Masks were worn, contact was limited. Yarn and a 2.25mm crochet hook were also purchase at a very empty Michaels where masks and social distancing were in use as well.

Guess what I found last night when I came home?

I'll tell you what I found: I found the camper that my partner and I have been using as a private writing space and hangout spot closed for repairs :( Sadly, the poor thing's 20+ year old floor had finally rotted through in places, so it won't be available.

So I went upstairs and cleaned some of the wreckage that is my bedroom up so we'd have space to at least play some N64 games!

And that's when I found my original 2.25mm hook. Believe you me, there will be a discussion about this next Monday.

So hook rediscovered, N64 area of my room cleaned up, and snacks purchased and distributed.

We had a great time today, playing GoldenEye, Pokemon SNAP (I made it to the Valley in one sitting!), WWE No Mercy, and Resident Evil 2 on the N64 and our big bubble-butt tv, sucking down Mountain Dew, Coca Cola, generic fudge stripe cookies, and white cheddar Wise popcorn. I wouldn't say we got much work done, per se, but we did have a great time!

So now I'm laying in bed, thinking about this week, and I gotta say, I'm excited to finish up the review I'm doing for tomorrow's Wednesdaymania! It's another Commission, so buckle up!

Here's my thoughts for this week:

  • Tomorrow I'll write that Commissioned blog!
  • Thursday I'll have more art for y'all!
  • Sometime during the weekend I might have updates for you?
  • Next Monday I'll talk about the traitorous 2.25mm hook :P
  • Next Tuesday I'll blather some more :)
How does all that sound?

Good?

Alright, that'll do it for me. That caffeine crept up on me...

Go Enjoy Something!
FC



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!