Monday, July 20, 2020

Fiber Monday: Heat Wave


In Which It's Too Toasty for this Dorkbread.

I am of Northern stock.

My ancestors lived on the seas and in the foothills of foggy mountains.

I was not, therefore, designed to withstand 80+℉ (27+℃) weather with 80+% humidity. I am melting and it's not fun.

It's been this toasty for a while.

I started work on a new project. I have paused until I can put my arms down without my armpits sticking to themselves again.

I wanted to do more work on my shawl and my shrug - again, too sticky and hot. Ew.

Even the Cat has had it. No More! Make it stop!

So no real updates today. Hopefully tomorrow is cooler. If I had to guess, though, probably not :(

Yeah, no, tomorrow will be 81℉ (27℃) with 49% humidity, which means it'll feel like 89℉ (32℃).

Ugggggggggghhhhhhhhh.

I'll blather more tomorrow I think. Perhaps some time spent in the only AC in the house will help. It doesn't reach up to the Yarn Cave, though.

Go Enjoy Something (if you can lol)
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!