Thursday, July 16, 2020

Thursday Art Walk: Fan Art!


In Which I Have Made A Fanart!

I'm trying the new Blogger Format today, and I have to say... it sucks on desktop. Nothing is obvious, and it just looks stretched out and ugly. Instead of having breathing room at the top and sides, everything is just... it's trash. Ew.

But you know what's not trash?

Breath of the Wild.

Except for finding all the Koroks. 

I suck at most of the physics puzzles for Korok seeds. Takes me forever (especially with controller drift) to hit all of the balloons with arrows (and that is expensive), but I love finding the little guys, and they're so stinkin' cute!

So I drew one!

"You Found Me!"; pencil and wax crayon; 2020

Now, obviously, this is a fan art piece, so there is no way to sell it (I'm okay with that - it's not my IP, I don't get to make money from it), but I got to practice color layering with crayons, and drawing organic shapes is always fun!

So there you have it - my first Korok art lol!

Hopefully I'll be keeping up with both physical and digital art in the next week (I am still working on the noir background lol), and I'd love to show y'all some progress!

I think that'll do it from me today.

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!