Monday, August 20, 2018

Fiber Monday 11

We don't always get what we want in life, and sometimes we don't get as much done as we want either. Today was a good example of this - I'd hoped to finish the body of this utility cloth today, but sadly, I've only gotten to 15 rows.

That's approximately 3.5" (or ~8.9cm)
Thankfully, there are no time limits on finishing things on this blog. I hope to have this project done in the next couple of weeks, but life happens.

There will be days when I have all the time in the world to work on things. There will be days when I have absolutely no time or patience. There may even be days when I get sick and can't do much beyond post pathetic messages on the blog.

But things will still get done. Life goes on.

I try to apply that outlook to most parts of my life, but we all have bad days, and I lose sight of how simple life really is sometimes. I overcomplicate things. Pretty much everyone does, I've noticed, at one time or another.

I've digressed.

You guys rock, and I'm always grateful that there are people out there on the internet watching me fumble my way through crochet, professional wrestling, art, writing, cooking, and gaming.

So thanks for paying attention to me.

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!