Thursday, August 23, 2018

Thursday Art Walk 11

Today is another gorgeous day. I'm doing something a little different with my art, and it's taking forever. Currently working on this:

WIP; Permanent Marker on printer paper; 2018
As you can see, it's taking a while, and I'm having a lot of fun with it. There are parts of the drawing that are a little off, but I think this is going pretty well. I have, however, run out of colors of permanent marker from my own stash. I'm raiding the household stash now!

But I'm also taking a break - I've been at this for over 4 hours! I need lunch.

I'll try to update this today if I finish!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!