Monday, February 17, 2020

Fiber Monday 308: Speed Up Would Ya Lady?

In Which It's Slow Going

I promise, I worked on the shrug, it just doesn't really look like it. Between the thinness of the lace yarn and the fact that I probably only did one or two pattern repeats, it's not too much bigger than it was. I apologize for this. I blame my poor time management skills. Also the fact that I've been super distracted by writing lately.

Still, it's lookin good!!!

If a little hazy. And furry.

Since today is a high-allergy day, and since I live with a cat and have worked on this around dogs, it's full of pet fur, which is annoying and makes my nose burn. At least it looks like a beautiful day, and it's in the mid thirties for temperature (above freezing!). It's sunny and bright, but the sky is pale and the horizon is that off-blue color you get when the atmosphere is odd.

It's lovely.

I'll be heading out there soon, but I just wanted to reassure you all that I am, in fact, still working on this project.

Go Enjoy Something, guys!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!