Thursday, February 6, 2020

Thursday Art Walk 306: Dedbert Strikes Again

In Which I Have An Art For You!

Thursdays can be a bit weird for me sometimes. Some Thursdays, I have the house to myself, waking up at 9AM and working through til noon, when I finally post my art for you guys. Other Thursdays, the house is full of people, hustle and bustle distracting me for hours (like today). Still other Thursdays find me sleepless and exhausted, desperately trying to scrape together enough brain cells to make art, despite staying up all night or sleeping past 11 and hurrying along.

Basically, Thursday's a crapshoot.

But today I have a picture for you guys! Remember how, last week, our boy Dedbert was typing away?


"Editing Sweet"; Ballpoint pen on sketch pad; 2020

Well, the lil stinker actually beat me to the editing phase!

Maybe...

Hang, on, is this just him talking about that fat owl? I thought you were writing fiction, kiddo! Hey, nonfiction's pretty neat too.

Or are you gonna do a story based on her?

However things are going with that manuscript, I'm proud of him :)

And whatever you guys are working on, I'm proud of you, too.

It could be an ongoing effort to brew the best cup of coffee, a shawl you're knitting, a quilt you're sewing, a home repair you're finishing, or art or a manuscript or literally anything!

When you do the work, you should be proud of yourself, and you should know I'm proud of you, too.

Good luck out there, friends!

You've got this!

Go Enjoy Something,
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!