Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Talk About Tuesday 310

In Which I Blather

The sun has fled, but fortunately it left behind some glorious warmth! It's 44℉ (6.7℃), which feels fantastic after the bitter cold we've had this winter. My cat is asleep on the back of my mom's armchair, my mother is complaining about pop music at TJ Maxx, and it's just another Tuesday here. Still, I'm excited, because in a couple of hours, I'll be starting a writing marathon that hopefully won't stop until quite late!

But first, here's my plans for next week:

  • Tomorrow I'll talk about that insane cage match on Dynamite, as well as other wrestling news
  • I'll be doing some art on Thursday!
  • Friday will be a look at Zodiac
  • Saturday I'll talk about one of the games I've been playing
  • Sunday I'll show you some noms, maybe review another supposedly "animal-free" Tonkotsu ramen we got
  • Next Monday I'll give you progress updates on my projects!
  • Next Tuesday we'll blather on here for a bit :)
So that's my plans for the next seven days!

But what about today?

Well, today's plans are: 
  • get some shopping done so I have dinner - I was thinking soup and a sandwich, but who knows what I'll find?
  • set up a few playlists so I have music to listen to while I write
  • get some household chores done
  • write from then to whenever I feel done, only breaking when I feel like it's time to eat!
Sounds like a basic plan, right? Well, nothing I do is ever straightforward, so we'll see how I botch it lol.

What are you guys up to this week?

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!