Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Talk About Tuesday 308

Let's Blather, eh?
It's Tuesday, which means it's time to blather at you about the week and how life goes. It's a gray, lightly snowy (so far) day, 32℉ (0℃), and it's apparently quite raw out there. Not surprising, it's bleh.

I've had a hard time getting myself up and motivated today, guys. Seriously, I'm really sleepy and feeling the inertia. Hopefully I'll overcome it, though, because I have writing goals to meet today.

I also have crochet projects to work on and I hope to be able to get more done on the DA Lady Sibyl shrug.

So here's the plan, man:

  • Tomorrow I'll probably talk about wrestling, since I'm thinking about the Business a lot.
  • Thursday, I'll make some art to show off
  • Friday will be about some kind of movie I've watched - not sure which one yet
  • Saturday might be a mobile game
  • Sunday might be a video?
  • Next Monday, I should have more shrug to show you!
  • Next Tuesday, I'll be talkin at you some more
It's gonna be an interesting week! I'm looking forward to seeing how my story progresses, how my art and crochet progress, and how much food I might possibly maybe make.

It's a short blog, I know, but I have pants to put on and food to pack up and a partner to work with on writing, so I'll see you tomorrow!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!