Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Wednesdaymania 308: A Wrestling (Very) Brief

In Which I'm A Bad Wrestling Blogger
Full disclosure, guys - my internet went out this morning and I've been playing catchup with emails and social media. I also haven't been watching as much wrestling as I usually do - but that's more because I'm a sleepy birb lately.

Here's what I *do* know about wrestling this week:

  • Nyla Rose as Women's Champ in AEW is awesome and I'm looking forward to it
  • I also dig the Being the Elite stuff with Kenny and Hangman vs the Bucks.
  • I need to watch more Powerrr because it's awesome
  • I have a lot of catching up to do on MLW
  • NXT is still awesome and Bianca Belair has it. She's got herself all figured out and it's a treat to watch her in the ring.
  • Liger is still being adorable online
  • I should watch some more New Japan soon
So not a lot to report (despite a lot going on, I'm sure), but wrestling is still cool, I'm still enjoying my shows, and I like that I can access most of modern wrestling via my Roku... except for NJPW.

Seriously, NJPW, get on this. It sucks to have to hook up a phone or laptop to a tv to be able to see what's going on!

Anyway, I hope that NJPW doesn't go through too much trouble due to Coronavirus, especially since it's battering Japan the way it is and with so many businesses trying to limit exposure.

Hopefully this year will be the death of the handshake and public health will become more of a focus for everyone.

I think that'll do it for me, guys

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!