Thursday, February 27, 2020

Thursday Art Walk 310: Damp Bird Day

In Which It's Really Gross Out

It's currently 38℉ (3.3℃) and pouring cats and dogs. It's blowing a gale out there and about as dark as can be. I just want to curl up with coffee and curry or something, but instead I am sitting in the dark waiting for the rain to calm down so that I can go and curl up with noodles and blather about writing with my favorite writer.

Dedbert wanted to go for a walk this morning, so I gave him an umbrella and let him go out.


"Damp Bird"; ink and pencil sketch; 2020
It was short-lived.

Now he's curled up in his nest with some popcorn and a good book, so that's good.

My day is looking to be damp and dreary but also cozy and productive. How about you guys? What are your days looking like?

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!