Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Talk About Tuesday 307

In Which Today Is Hard
Today is not cooperating with me, guys. I want to get up and do things, but I also just want to sleep. It's gray out there - sky, street, everything is gray. It's above freezing, but below warm out there. It's going to rain this afternoon. I'm not, therefore, excited for today's weather.

I'll be fine, I just feel lazy and tired.

Speaking of lazy - here's my plans for the next week:

  • Tomorrow I'll talk wrestling
  • Thursday I'll make some art
  • Friday I'll tell you about the first movie Brad Pitt was in (I also saw a certain musical, but I'd like to compare it to one of the older productions before I finalized that blog lol)
  • Saturday might be video games, or I might end up writing again - stay tuned to find out!
  • Sunday maaaaaaaaaaaay be a video - we'll see
  • Next Monday I'll have more Lady Sibyl Shrug to show you
  • Next Tuesday we'll reconvene for coffee and blather :P
So yeah, I don't have a whole lot of plans for today beyond writing, returning bottles, and hanging out. I might even read!

Lazy lazy lazy me.

Go Enjoy Something, guys.

FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!