Monday, September 24, 2018

Fiber Monday 16

I finished the hat! Hooray!

I'm posting this so late because today was nearly a wash - between having to clean (which I'll be getting back to the second this is posted) and seeing my folks off on their five day vacation (they left at noon), I've been... busy.

Nonetheless, the hat is complete!

I did the single-crochet rounds in five-round bursts, except for the last bit, which was only 3 rounds and then the edging.

At first it looked kind of like a bowl or basket.

Definitely more hat-like here!

Seems big enough to me!

I slip stitched around the edge of the hat (that's 84 ss)

That's what a slip-stitch edge looks like. Also my knuckles.

Just in case you weren't 100% what a slip-stitch edge looks like when you look down on it.

And here it is hanging off of my laptop!
This was a lot of fun, guys!

How do wrist-warmers sound for next time? (Basically fingerless gloves)

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!