Monday, October 8, 2018

Fiber Monday 18

Today, I finished the first fingerless glove. I haven't sewn it up yet, but I'm planning to do that when I finish the second one and sew them up at the same time. There will be process shots of this!

I finished up the first glove by, at row 25, only making 17 stitches and then turning it to complete the 26th row. Then I just tied the row off and I'll cut the yarn when I start the second glove.

I had to go to war vs my pc for this photo.

Now that I've infuriated myself trying to upload ONE PHOTO (thanks for not working, google drive...) I can officially say that I'm done blogging today. I only have this problem on Mondays. Only ever on Mondays. How enraging.

So that's done!

I'm going to link you guys to the jazz I'm listening to to calm myself down.

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!