Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Wednesdaymania 17

So first, I have some news - I'm opening up commissions of a sort!

If you send me 2 coffees (via my Ko-Fi), I'll review a single episode of a wrestling show. I currently have access to the New Japan app, Ring of Honor's app, WWE app, YouTube, and Netflix. That should open up some options, yeah? Also, it won't be hard to get someone to watch most of these things with me. My one request is that you do not ask me to review a show where anyone dies, loses more blood than Mr. McMahon (and his ass), or where someone's injuries are very visible (like, say, a visibly broken limb or a body part separating, or an eye getting knocked out).

If you send me 4 coffees, I'll review a Pay-Per View of your choice up to 2.5 hours long. At 3 hours, it goes up to 5 coffees, because I'll need that caffeine. Yes, I know, that's not how it works. Still, the extra 3 bucks will go towards helping me buy more real life coffee. The same rules apply for the Pay-Per Views. I can watch Kurt Angle put Shane McMahon through double-thick candy glass all day, but I cannot stand seeing broken limbs, distended eyeballs or earlobes, or slashed-open limbs/backs. I'm squeamish. I can watch Mr. McMahon's face coated in blood, or Ric Flair's platinum blond locks turn red, but I cannot watch HHH's disgusting wound during that one nasty match (was it with Mankind?).

If you trick me, I will not review your requests ever again. You get one shot. I do not forgive. I do not forget. Or at least, the internet will not let me forget.

I'm not opening commissions for video games (I can't afford to buy them, guys) or art (I'm s l o w) or cooking (too inexperienced/cannot buy unanticipated ingredients). Your Ko-Fi donations may take a while to clear, so if your commission does not come up one week, it may appear the next. Also, if I seem to skip you in favor of a recent event/PPV, don't worry - I will get to yours. I reserve the right to cover brand new stuff.

I'm not going to promise wordcounts, but that's just the way it goes.

I tell you this because I've already got one commission set up to go probably next week or the week after. And wow. It's going to be a doozy. Hold onto your money for this commission coming up - it may be the one you're asking for.

Actually, you may want to ask for three different shows/PPVs in order of you wanting them - I may have already agreed to your #1!

So that's going to be it from me today. I leave you with a teaser:

Oh boy.
Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!