Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Talk About Tuesday 17

The next couple weeks are going to be hardcore Falloween stuff. I am absolutely ready for Halloween! Unfortunately, Amazon saw fit to take the show Monsters down from Prime, so I can't watch that (which Z is pretty miffed about). Luckily, I have a lot of shows and movies I can watch. Actually, here are my recommendations:

Movies:

  • Nightmare Before Christmas
  • Halloweentown
  • Hocus Pocus
  • Leviathan
  • Creature from the Black Lagoon
  • Nosferatu
  • Dracula
  • Frankenstein
  • Young Frankenstein
  • The Wolf Man
  • Arizona Werewolf
  • The House on Haunted Hill
  • The Prestige
  • Get Out
  • House 2: The Second Story
  • Rock & Roll Nightmare
Television:
  • The X-Files
  • Teen Wolf
  • Monsters
  • Goosebumps
  • Are You Afraid of the Dark?
  • Magic's Greatest Secrets Revealed
  • The Twilight Zone
  • The Outer Limits
  • Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction
  • Destination Truth (it's bad. so bad)
  • The River (miniseries)
  • The Curious Creations of Christine McConnell
Books:
  • October Dark by David Herter
  • Drood by Dan Simmons
  • IT by Stephen King
  • The Dead Zone by Stephen King
  • The Eyes of the Dragon by Stephen King
  • Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark by Alvin Schwartz
Video Games:
Aside from these recommendations, I can strongly recommend every single Halloween Havoc PPV from WCW (that's some wrestling, right there).

You may have guessed that fall/Halloween is my favorite time of the year. What's sad about this is that I'm also a huge coward. I cannot handle haunted houses, scary movies, or jump-scares. On the other hand, that means that I'm usually pretty chill during the fall.

I'm also super excited for the fall recipes I'll be able to make!

I think that'll do it for me today.

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!