Monday, November 19, 2018

Fiber Monday 24: Pumpkin Problems

I have finished the main body of the pumpkin! Hooray!

I've also stuffed it!

I'm going to dig out some brown yarn and give it a nice stem & button on the top and the bottom!

....

So why Pumpkin Problems?

...

Because I could only find neon orange.
It's hard to see in that picture, but that's not a salmony-orange. That's neon, bright, don't-shoot-the-hunter orange.

I have, however finished the main body of the pumpkin.

Here's the top finished!

And here's how ridiculous the poor thing looks.
Poor Frankinpumpkin...

The pumpkin needed to be inverted so that it would be right-side out!

Kinda looks like a stump!

Here's how it looks stuffed and finished!

Another finished shot!
Thankfully, you can barely see the ridiculous orange on the bottom, so there's that!

Now all I need to do is actually finish it off with a stem and button :)

That's all for me today!

Go Enjoy Something!!!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!