Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Talk About Tuesday 25

It's raining like the dickens outside. The wind is roaring through the trees and streets, the windows are completely wet, my cat refuses to get up, and it's a balmy 43℉ (~6℃). This is kinda how November is supposed to feel in my recollection. I don't remember the weather getting super cold in November when I was a kid, it would wait for the first or second week of December to get freezing cold, and the snow would usually hold off until the second or third week.

Regardless, we're getting a pretty nasty squall today, so I'm just hanging out, listening to Brutalmoose play the Sims 4 on YouTube, and drinking coffee. I tried a chamomile tea the other night because I've been having some pretty rough insomnia and anxiety (one is fueling the other and I'm not sure which showed up first...), but unfortunately I still do not enjoy teas. It was the Stash brand bedtime blend with chamomile, spearmint, and lotus flavor + root. It smelled incredible. It tasted like dishwater.



That all sounds really, really good, right?
I like all of these things.
Why don't I like this?

I steeped it for about 4.5 minutes, and it was... meh.
I couldn't finish it, but I got closer than ever.
And yes, I know, this is a weird way to steep this.
A while back, my dad picked up a bunch of animal mascot-style heads for my nieces. They were playing with the masks on Thanksgiving, and they freaked my cat right out. She was wandering around, looking for people to be near who weren't wearing weird giant animal heads, and my nieces were really happy to chase her around, because they're kids, and that is how they do. As for the masks? Well... one of my nieces got tired of the giant black cat mask and left it on the kitchen floor.

It's upside down, here, but that's fine :P
I think that our real cat got over her fears...

I don't think she realizes that this was a feline face...

She even let me pick it up with her inside it so that I could move it to the couch.
She was much more comfortable there.
We could see her looking out through the mesh eyes! Adorable!

So that's been my week. Tomorrow, I'm probably going to talk about more MLW, unless something else comes up. On Thursday, I've got some ideas that involve either elemental animals or a weird series of treasures. On Friday, we've got movie sign. Saturday will probably involve more clicking. Sunday will be food - either a review of something I've tried recently or a recipe. Monday will be even more snowflakes, one of which I've already finished! And Tuesday, of course, will be more of me yapping.

That's all from me today :)

Go Enjoy Something!!!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!