Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Talk About Tuesday 24

It's snowing. My cat is going totally bananas, running around the house like a rocket. The Price Is Right is on tv, and I'm chilling on the couch with a cup of coffee. I need to go change into real clothes so I can go out and meet up with Z, which will be the highlight of my day.

In the coming weeks, I'm going to be starting a one-project-per-Monday schedule, but don't worry, they'll be pretty easy to follow! Tuesdays will continue to be little updates about the blog and myself. Wednesdaymania will continue to be about wrestling. I'm working on a few different ideas for Thursday's Art Walk, so that could be very interesting. Fridays will continue to be about whatever movies I've seen during the week. Saturday should be about another Kongregate game, I'm pretty sure. And Sunday is already in the bag, thanks to Z!

Have a sleepy kitty, because it's impossible to take her picture when she's being crazy!

I know this week's blog is short, but I've got a few things I need to do today, so that's just how it's gotta be :)

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!