Saturday, December 1, 2018

Saturday Casual Gaming 25: Office Boy Idle

Another Idle Game
This week I played Office Boy Idle, an idle game by Epic Earth Games on Kongregate.com

It's an easy little idle game where you earn your hourly wages and study or train until you can afford to buy properties, which you rent out to people. It's kind of like that one drug PSA where you're earning more money to buy more coke so you can earn more money etc, etc, only instead of committing felonies, you just... keep getting paid.

I like simple games like this, and this art style is super cute. Look how happy that avatar is! Things get a little more complicated with the bank, which I barely understand - lots of deposits, withdrawals, and conversions. I'm sticking to the minimum operations there...

This is page 1 of 2. The second page is far more confusing...
If you go into the "Rent" button, you can spend some of those document thingies in the upper right corner for land/properties you can rent out and earn money from every day of game-time. I currently have a tent. It's nice.

I'm not sure why the tent has a window, though...
All in all, this is a fun little game, and if you're looking for a time-waster, this could work for you!

That's all from me for today

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!