Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Talk About Tuesday 28

Holy mackerel it's almost Christmas. I'm not ready. I'm never ready.

It's 25℉ (-3.89℃) out there, bright but cloudy, and there's a thin layer of snow over everything. I'm definitely going to have to break out the Yak Trax (some boot grippers) and snow boots today. It's also windy as heck, so I may have to bundle up. I'm probably going to end up wearing layers for a few days, but I hear it's supposed to warm up again by the weekend. What a strange winter so far!

Also, here's a picture of my cat!
Look at her sassy little ankle!
Yeah, I know, technically winter doesn't begin until the 21st, but for me, winter is strictly December - February, Spring is strictly March - May, Summer is June - August, and Fall is September - November.

My pickiness over seasons aside (which is, I'll admit, a childish view of things and not relevant to the axial tilt or anything like that), here's how this festive week will go:

Tomorrow, I'm going to talk about more wrestling! Not sure what about wrestling, but there will be wrestling discussions had.

Thursday I'll be arting around as usual, though I have no idea what I'm making :)

Friday I'll be discussing a movie we watched last week as soon as I remember what it was :P

Saturday will be another game, though I might just talk about Winter Events in other games I've already played like Realm Grinder, Pick Crafter, etc.

Sunday I'll have something for you, though it might just be me talking about whatever the experience I have today with a natto miso soup we got in our Umai Crates. It will either be good or very, very bad. Natto is fermented soy beans. It's the lutefisk of Japan, but it's vegetarian. I mean, it could be good! I don't know!

Next Monday will no longer be snowflakes, since they'll be going to their proper owners, and also it'll be Christmas... I think, however, that I'll try my hand at an amigurumi, since I haven't made one in a donkey's age...

I'm not going to commit 100% to a Christmas Blog, but if it happens, it happens, and I want you all to have a wonderful winter holiday season.

I think I'll go get a refill on my coffee while the sun is peaking through the clouds and the temperature has risen one whole degree. Today will be cold. I, however, aim to be warm (even if it's only my heart that heats me!)

Go Enjoy Something!!!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!