Thursday, December 6, 2018

Thursday Art Walk 26

Whoops! Didn't realize I hadn't done my art blog until just now! I finished the art around 10:30AM, so you'd think I'd have just... done the blog then, right?

Oops.

I used another random idea generator today and wound up with a creature that looks like a crow with a mouse's tail. It's supposed to also be crystalline. I don't know if that comes across in the sketch, but there you go. :P

"Muscrow"; pencil sketch on legal size printer paper; 2018
I kinda like its derpy little eye and I hope to get it inked and colored some time :) I don't know what color I'll make it, though. We'll have to see!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!