Saturday, December 15, 2018

Saturday Casual Gaming 27: Wild West Saga

Another Idle Game!
Game: Wild West Saga
Developers: Tamasenco, Pitakos, CharisP14, sophiekoutani, et al
Platforms: Kongregate, Steam
Genre: Idle, Clicker, Upgrades, Strategy

I love idle games. I love the Wild West. I like this game. It's a fun little idle game where you build up towns before moving on westward. I've built two towns so far and I'm working on my third (which is why this is late), and if you liked AdVenture Communist or AdVenture Capitalist, you'll probably like this!

You have your businesses, you hire Outlaws (who are your managers), you get upgrades, and you get Deeds (achievements) and Patents (cards that give you bonuses). There's an advertising button where you can get bonuses for watching ads presented to you by a Can-can girl, and occasionally thieves try to make off with a sack of money, but you can stop them for prizes.

The guy in the upper left corner is you, the lady in the bottom right is your ad-lady.
The "Outlaws" are pretty imaginative!
All told, this game is fun as heck! If you're bored and need something to occupy your time, this could really do it for you.

You'll probably beat me in a week ;)

Final note: one of my favorite features about this game is the timer clock that appears on the left. It's labeled "Map" in the picture of the businesses, but if you're not ready to move on yet, it tells you how long it's going to take at the rate you're going to earn enough settlers to go west once more! Currently, it's going to take me 11 years to move on from Rust Town.

That's all from me today!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!