Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Talk About Tuesday 27

It's been officially over half a year of me blogging pretty much every day! And for my half-year-aversary, I'm.... sitting on my couch in my pajamas, trying to cajole the cat into leaving the tree alone and getting into her chair tent... it's not going great. She's half-perched on a pillow next to me and balefully eyeing me like it's my fault there's rules.

It's still below freezing today, as it has been for about a week now, but at least it's sunny. When I say "below freezing", I mean mid-to upper 20s (F), which is still a negative number in Celsius. I've had my first cup of coffee of the day, my mom is humming her way into the house with groceries and giftwrap, and it's pretty cozy in here, with my Darth Vader pajamas and the fleece blanket with the bears.

I'm still working on snowflakes for the foreseeable future for Fiber Mondays - and yes, most of them will probably be gifts, though I might try to set up a shop for them eventually (snowflakes are fun to make, after all). The big challenge, I think, will be starching them. I've never used starch before.

Tomorrow's will probably be about MLW and their cool programming lately, and I'll probably mention Larry the Axe Henning's passing. I have to admit, though, I haven't seen much from him (I guess I just haven't been watching shows he's been on). I'm looking forward to talking about the new card for NJPW's big Pay Per View, too. They've got some really good matches planned!

Thursday will be an art day, but if the ingredients are still around, I think I'll make another clafoutis... maybe chocolate. We'll see. Also, I'm using either the hand mixer or the stand mixer...
As for art, we'll see. I like the thing I've been doing lately with the neat little abomination drawings. Maybe I'll do another one of those, or maybe I'll bubble it up?

Friday will be about either The Land that Time Forgot (MST3K) or The Screaming Skull (MST3K). Maybe both? I could talk about the differences between Mike's MST3K and MST3K: The Return? Could be fun.

Saturday should either be about a logic game for mobile or one of the other games I've been puttering around with online. I'm not sure which yet.

Sunday I have some banked recipes even if the chocolate clafoutis doesn't happen. One of them was good, but I won't be trying it again for a long time, not until I can make it without a time limit. Also, not until I learn how to chill out while cooking. It's not healthy to freak out constantly.

Next Monday, as I've mentioned will be more little snowflakes, though I'll possibly also be working on a new scarf with one of my "good" yarns (it's an alpaca blend). Again, we shall see :).

For now, I'm going to make a second cup of coffee and go get ready to face the reality of another day in the bitter cold northeast. Maybe I'll catch or evolve some Pokemon on Pokemon Go? I dunno.

Go team Instinct!

Also, here's a random picture of my cat getting snuggle time!
Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!