Saturday, December 22, 2018

Saturday Casual Gaming 28

Today I'm going to do something a bit different.

I've talked about a particular creator on occasion (dustinaux and his Enchanted Cave series, for instance), but today I'm going to talk about a Belgian creator named Bart Bonte. I first discovered him through the game Where Is Cat? on Kongregate, but I've played the other Cat games (there are several), and I can't believe that the internet isn't utterly obsessed this guy and his adorable games!

These games!
Then again, I'm not as good at his Factory Balls series, so maybe that's my problem...

And he does holiday games!
This guy has a lot of skill in creating simple art or physics-based games, point-and-clicks, and just... it's so relaxing. And the song looping in Where is Cat? just makes me so happy. The art styles are varied and the music is wonderful and everything about his games is greatness :)

Another point-and-click adventure (super cute)

From "Cat In Japan"

A fun, challenging game
If you're looking for a short, fun game, then hit up his website, look him up on Kongregate, or check for his games in the app stores on your mobile devices!

That's all from me today!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!