Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Wednesdaymania 27: Updates galore I guess

So...

I've been watching a lot of MLW, and it's awesome. Go watch it.

I've been watching some ROH on their app and it's awesome. Go watch it (if you can).

I've seen some NJPW, and it's awesome. Go watch it (if you can)

I've seen some Being the Elite, and it's awesome. Go watch it!

I refuse to watch the now infamous Raw that Vince McMahon wrote. Don't watch it. Seriously. It's really, really bad.

What else is new?

Well, Larry The Axe Hennig passed away at the age of 82. Poor guy had to bury his son, Mr. Perfect. Dude had a great look and a fantastic legacy both through Mr. Perfect and his son, Curtis Axel. I had wondered about Curtis' ring name. Good combo of his predecessors. If I seem distracted here, it's because I'm a little overcaffeinated and I don't actually know much about The Axe. I'll be sure to educate myself in the future.

Tank Abbott nearly died (several times), has finally stopped drinking, has a new liver, and is trying to live his best life, now. Good for him! Uh... the cleaning up and living part, not the bad stuff. Dude's got a heck of a reputation as a tough guy.

Finally, though, some pretty interesting stuff on Hiromu Takahashi's Twitter, lately. He's been designing a lot of (frankly bizarre and awesome) merchandise, sharing recipes for his own kimchi/miso chanko (a stew that sumo and professional wrestlers eat in their dojos), and...

He's apparently available January 4th.



Very, very interesting...

It's been quite the roller coaster where the Ticking Time Bomb is concerned. Does this mean that he's going to the NJPW Dojo with The Wrestler Katsuyori Shibata? Does it signify a return to the ring? Or is he just playing games with our hearts?

Whatever is happening, all I want is for Hiromu to be okay.

I think that'll be all for me today!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!