Thursday, December 20, 2018

Thursday Art Walk 28

Hey guys! If I seem a little distracted today it's because I've got a lot of holiday preparations to keep up with, and I'm way further behind than I'd like to be.

I have most of my gifts 90% done. I have all of my gifts 0% wrapped. I have some gifts left to finish.

Christmas Eve is in 4 days. I have a thing on Saturday. I have 0 time :P

I do, however, have a wonderful group of friends and a great family, so let's count our blessings!!!

And also, I finished a sketch this morning.

"Dragon"; Pencil sketch on legal size paper; 2018
This dragon was drawn based on a description kicked out by the Seventh Sanctum's random dragon creator. It's supposed to have "flame-colored scales" and "gem-like purple eyes" and "tendrils/tentacles" growing out from under its chin...

I dig it :)

Some day, I might even color and ink the little guy :)

I've got gifts to finish, and a room to clean, and a thousand small tasks to complete, so I'll let you all go and wish you the warmest tidings from the dawn of winter to the first stirrings of spring.

Happy Holidays

And Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!