Monday, March 4, 2019

Fiber Monday 210: Amigurumi Cat oopsies...

So... I botched the arms last week.

Sorry about that.

See, I wasn't reading the pattern properly, and I increased instead of decreased. I also used too light a yarn for the accent color. I've fixed that this week, though!

Yeah, so I used the Kirby-foot pink for the new paws!
And here I'm (sc2tog, sc1) 4 times around...
unlike the (sc, 2sc) around that I was doing before... Ugh.

There's round 7 completed correctly.

Round 14 completed. There's something... weird about these feets...

They kinda look like a weird half-q-tip... They also look more like proper forelegs.

Here's both completed arms!

Now to start the feet...
We have 6sc into a magic ring, then 2sc around (12sc),
then (sc 3, 2sc) around three times to give you 15sc around!

The next 4 rounds are straight sc around.

Round 8 has us doing (sc, sc2tog) five times, leaving us with 10sc around

Here we have rounds 9-16 completed in our main body color!
Straight sc here.

A finished leg.
The legs are four rounds shorter than the arms, but that's okay. I kinda like how wonky our kitty's going to be. I have to finish the second leg (unless he decides to be a tripod kitty. I don't know...) also, I'm going to be using that swirly pink goodness for his muzzle! I might be able to figure out a way to stitch it onto the fronts of his ears, too, if I'm careful!

Sorry about the mixup with the blue arm last week. These things are going to happen from time to time, and I try to be upfront when I have to restart a section.

Here's the Pattern!

Go Enjoy Something!!!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!