Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Talk About Tuesday 213

It's still me - Google & Blogger are shaking things up a bit, so I'm probably going to have to change how a few things look, but I'm still the same FC you've known for a few years now.

I don't honestly know how different things are going to be, to be honest. I'm still pretty dumb about this stuff.

I'm sorry this hasn't gone up earlier - I've been a liiiiiiiittle busy this morning! Unfortunately, it's not the fun kind of busy. I'd rather have been late because my morning workout ran long (believe it or not, I have one; it's just walking, pushups, & squats, but it exists!) but that is not the case. No, I'm late because of my cat. And if you just rolled your eyes, then you've known a cat owner before. Yeah... cats.

I love cats. I love my cat. I think she's the bees' knees.

Not so much when I wake up, roll downstairs, and immediately find myself in a lake of pre-digested cat food.

So that's been my morning - cleaning up a vile smelling mess and looking for hidden spots (she seems to always do this in threes...) while trying to keep myself from freaking out. It's not her fault. She's not trying to be sick. But boy is it hard to keep a level head when you've got a bunch of paper towels in one hand and pet odor remover in the other.

Gross stuff aside, though, I'd like to take a moment to let you all know that Z has struck again, but this time, it's a blurb he wrote about a new book that's coming out! I don't know if this link will work, but if you go here and scroll down to Henry, Himself then you'll see Z's blurb! (I tested the link, so it should work, but that doesn't mean it will).

Today is going to feel pretty long, even though it's already nearly noon, so I hope I can use that virtual in-my-head time to actually get some things done. Like more writing. I'd like to get more writing done, please. I'd also like to maybe make something for Sunday's blog. We'll see how that works. And I need to choose what I'm making for Monday... Busy day today, I guess, heh.

So here's the schedule:

  • Wednesday needs some wrestling. I've seen a few things that could be candidates, so we'll see what I talk about!
  • Thursday will have me making more art!
  • Friday, I'll have to put off my three-in-one review for one more week, but I have a neat little documentary to tell you about. This one doesn't involve the moon, but "it will change your life".
  • Saturday is up in the air. I haven't found much that I want to talk about this week, but that's okay. I can always look harder :P
  • Sunday... I don't know. Z & I made some interesting, possibly Indonesian, noodles. I might run a thing on those, or I may just stick with whatever I make today (if anything).
  • Monday will be the dawn of a new project! I don't know if it's going to be something out of the Antique Pattern Library or something from that book I just got...
  • Tuesday will have me back to blab at you!

I'm still not sure what I'm gonna do about Monday's pattern, but I'll do my best!

I should probably get started on the massive tangle of dk-weight blue yarn hanging from my closet door... that stuff needs a home.

Thanks for hanging out on Tuesdays and reading my blather, guys. It really does mean a lot to me!

Here's a picture of the little monster sleeping the sleep of the just.
Just a butt, that is :P
Go Enjoy Something, my friends!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!