Thursday, March 21, 2019

Thursday Art Walk 212: Work In Progress

If you'll recall, last week I was working on a picture of Mario's brother Luigi, riding a rocket with a Bullet Bill face through a starfield of shooting hotdogs.

You don't remember?

That's okay. I forgive you :P

Anywho, I did preliminary inking on it today, but due to a headache and a serious case of the sleepies, I couldn't continue as I'd hoped.

So here's how far I've gotten:

Work In Progress; graphite & archival ink on printer paper; 2019
I've added a burger, a mushroom planet, some stars, and a really ugly Flying Spaghetti Monster! I've also inked my lines a little using a nice art pen I bought years ago and have barely used since...

I'm quite liking how this is turning out. Next week I should get my secondary inking done, then maybe some colors? Unless I have ideas, but that's never a good thing...

I think that'll do it for me - I need to take a nap. I don't know why, but I've been feeling really run down the last week or so... might need to do that whole "going to bed at a reasonable hour" thing...

If I can, I might bake today, too, but that's seeming less & less likely as my eyelids droop.

Whatever happens, I hope you all have/had pretty good days today.

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!