Thursday, March 14, 2019

Thursday Art Walk 211: Work In Progress!

I'm having a mixed-bag day, but it's largely positive. I'll get my whining out of the way first:

We were supposed to get, at most, a dusting of snow last night. It's three more inches I didn't want to worry about, instead. Ugh. Whatever. It's just snow and we're coming up on a few 40+℉ (4.5+℃) days. This too shall pass.

Because of the snow, however, I could not make my breakfast sammich, which I was looking forward to all nigh. Boo. I can make it later, I guess. Ah well. It's just an egg sandwich. It's not the end of the world.

I stepped in brownie crumbs while wearing fresh socks, so now I get to smell chocolate all day, but it's tainted by sock-smell. Weird, but I can work with that.

On the other hand!!!

I found a really fancy wooden crochet hook I was sure I'd lost forever! I've been looking all over for the little bugger, and I finally found it. Finally, a hook I don't feel weird about using with my pretty silk yarn...

I also got to kiss my cat on the bridge of her nose and she purred! Kitties!

She's so darn cute!!!
I discovered that I can now lift a hardwood chair over my head with no problem - a big deal for a weakling like myself!

I got to take a shower and it didn't go cold halfway through - that hasn't happened in months! Uh, the warmth maintenance, not the shower. I absolutely bathe more than once a month. This got weird fast...

Also, I managed to finish the basic lineart on one of the most bizarre pictures I've ever begun drawing in my life. Also, I'm pretty proud of how on-point the main focus looks:

Does this not look like Luigi? Because it's supposed to look like Luigi...
I have more shooting hotdogs to draw, and a couple of other interesting background elements, but this is a pretty decent pencil sketch, if I say so myself!!!

I think that'll about do it for me - I'm gonna go see a stove about a possible sammich!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!