Monday, May 20, 2019

Fiber Monday 221: Lost Souls Week 2

Sorry for how late this blog went up - between a really weird sinus infection/cold and not being able to sleep, it's been hard to get work done.

Still, I've continued work on my Lost Souls shawl!

Don't have a project bag? Don't freak out!
If you buy sheets, try holding onto the little sack they come with.
This one is from a Queen set, and it's huge!

My contents:
Bulb pins to use as stitch markers
A set of crochet hooks you can buy on Wish.com
My scissors
My yarn needles
The project.

Bulb pins make great stitch markers!

Most of the hooks from this set are in other projects or in a jar in my room!

The project when I started this morning

The project now!
That'll about do it from me, today!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!