Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Talk About Tuesday 221

I'm reading again!

Recently, Z bought me a book called Sayonara, Gangsters, and it's honestly one of the most insane things I've ever clapped eyes on. I literally cannot give you a summary. I can tell you that there is a lot of discussion of names, poetry, and sex. Also, for some reason, ancient poets & philosophers come into the main character's life as household appliances.

Yeah.

Oh, and "Sayonara, Gangsters" is the main character's name, to his lover.
It's bananas.
Do not read this book by Genichiro Takahashi while sleep-deprived or intoxicated. This book will make you feel both things without external assistance. I can only imagine that reading this while exhausted would literally drive me mad, and this is a translated edition!

But you're probably not really here to hear me rhapsodize about Japanese absurdist literature.

You probably want some updates!

  • Tomorrow, I'll be writing out another Commission! Stay tuned to see what it is (or just click the master-list link...)
  • Thursday is more art - probably more mini-logo work, possibly more work on Comfyboi drawings...
  • Friday I'll talk about a movie - probably a Universal Monster Movie!
  • Saturday I'll talk about whatever game catches my fancy ;)
  • Sunday might involve eggs & noodles. Not sure yet. Maybe pizza?
  • Monday, I'll continue work on my Lost Souls Shawl
  • Next Tuesday, I'll be back to blather, maybe about the conclusion of Sayonara, maybe about the start of Lawn Boy... not sure yet! Also, I hope to be talking about writing some more!
So until tomorrow, guys,

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!