Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Talk About Tuesday 220

I'm going to have to make this quick, since I'm headed out if town soon! Yesterday was a really nice birthday. I got pants, a great bluray of The Mummy and nice socks. I picked up a couple of huge canisters of cocoa and I finally got the expansion pass for Breath of the Wild! 

I'm going to be heading to one of the biggest antique markets in my home state which should be a lot of fun!

Anyways here's my plan for the week:

  • Tomorrow I'll talk about Dontaku and wrestling news
  • Thursday I'll do more art
  • Friday will be about... something? 
  • Saturday will be about one of the games I've been playing this week
  • Sunday may be more noodles
  • Next Monday I'll be discussing my adventures in shawl and hat (!) Construction 
  • Next Tuesday I'll probably have more to talk about lol
People told me that 30 would be the start of a steep sslide into old age. I disagree. 30 makes me feel a little more settled in my skin I think. Maybe I've always been older than my years...

Here's a picture of my sleepy kitty for your viewing enjoyment lol!

Go Enjoy Something
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!