Thursday, May 23, 2019

Thursday Art Walk 221

I'm enjoying a late lunch as I type this - an omelet with both a Mexican cheese blend & queso fresco as well as a handful of bacon bits. You aren't here about my attempts at breakfast-for-lunch, though - you're here for the art!

Logo sheet 2: Filmic Friday, Saturday Casual Gaming, Survival Sunday, attempt 2 at Talk-About-Tuesday

"Filmic Friday" will have 3D goggles colored in, but for now you can really see his eyes.
Yes, he's eating popcorn & drinking a soda :)

"Saturday Casual Gaming"
I'll be drawing games onto his screens.
Also, I promised Z I'd draw a butt today, so here it is :P

"Survival Sunday"
Of course he is munching on bread!
Bread Club 4 Loaf!

A second attempt at "Talk About Tuesday"
I'll probably add a handle later.
I kinda like this one better!
So what do you guys think? Are these mini logos ready for final inks & colors?

That's all from me for today - I have dishes to do and an omelet to finish!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!