Thursday, May 16, 2019

Thursday Art Walk 220

I'm sick again. Ugh. Head colds are gross, and I've dragged poor Z down with me :(

As part of an apology for how inevitably laggy I'll sound for a while as I go to war with the micro-invaders in my sinuses, have some progress shots from my logos!

Four days of logos!

You can see how I've redrawn "Fiber Monday" a few times on this square

I'm probably going to redraw the Talk About Tuesday Logo a few more times before I'm satisfied with the look.

I'll have to figure out what his belt logo is soon!
Also, what color do you guys think his face paint is?

I'll be doing some really crazy colors on this one, I think!
I've also been working on the shawl and a few other projects recently, so it's been quite the day. Later, I get to prepare the pot roast we're eating tonight! I'll absolutely write about that on a future Survival Sunday!

That'll do it for me today!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!