Monday, January 6, 2020

Fiber Monday 302: New Year, New Projects!

In Which I Discuss Present and Future Projects!

First things first: I'm making something!

5 rows in

10 rows in

15 rows in

20 rows in

25 rows in
I'm 1/3 of the way done with it, but it's going quite well. I'm liking how the same yarn I used on the hat I was making at the end of 2019 looks on this project, too!

But this won't be a long-term project, and I have plans.

Here's some stuff I want to make this year:

  • One 1920s cloche hat
  • a sweater or cardigan
  • a vest
  • a blanket
  • socks
  • slippers
  • a really complex stuffed animal or amigurumi
  • a skirt or shorts
  • lace
  • 100 snowflakes.
You read that last one correctly. I want to make and starch 100 snowflakes by next December.

I can do it, too. I know I can.

Stay tuned for more fiber mayhem, if that's your jam!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!