Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Talk About Tuesday 304

Let's Talk About Stuff
It's a bright, sunny morning, and I am freeeeeezing! It's about 9℉ (-13℃), but it's early enough that I know it will eventually hit double-digits. Still, a predicted high of 19℉ (-7℃) isn't great, even on a windless day like this, so I'll be wearing layers and desperately smuggling hot chocolate and tea to my destination. Brr.

In other news, I am working on a lot of stuff right now, guys! I'm reading a few different books, writing either a second novella length story or the next part of my novel (depending on how the it meshes with the previous 12k word story I wrote!), and crocheting both the Downton Abbey shrug and a cozy zig-zag sweater (photos to be posted on completion).

So, what I'm saying is: I've been keeping busy!

Yeah, also, I did, in fact, write a 12k word novella for my partner's birthday and it might actually be part one of my first novel.

Which is why you might be seeing this image occasionally throughout the year:

Which I've used once already on ... Sunday this week? I think?
I might occasionally get hit with the writing bug and have to focus on the work as opposed to the blog. Right now, I'm still getting to know the main character of this part, and I really want it to work out!

As excited as I am, however, I do still have some semblance of plans for the blog!

  • Tomorrow, I've got news from both the Professional and Sumo Wrestling worlds
  • Friday will probably be the movie I watched either last night or the night before
  • Saturday will probably be on the strange idle tower defense game I'm playing on Kongregate
  • Sunday is a bit up in the air, but we'll do something :)
  • Next Monday I'll be showing you my progress on the Lady Sibyl shrug
  • Next Tuesday I'll be back to blather
Hope you see something to look forward to on this list!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!