Sunday, January 5, 2020

Survival Sunday 301: New Year New Food

In Which I discuss the coming year

With a new year of the blog upon us, it's time to hammer down some of the things I'd like to make! I have some ideas, but mostly, I would like to be able to actually show you guys how to make a whole meal from appetizers to deserts. I'd do it in one week segments so that you can practice instead of trying to make everything at once :)

Here's a list of things I'd like to try making this year (in addition to a full spread):

  • Sorbet in the freezer
  • some kind of frosted and decorated cake
  • pie
  • baked pasta of some kind
  • Sourdough bread
  • an Asian Pickle (or maybe even kimchi!)
  • homemade ramen from scratch (complete with onsen eggs and chasiu)
  • Mexican food
  • Something from that Cooking Tree channel on YouTube
  • Something that looks gross from my 1980s cookbook.
So what do you guys think? What else should I try this year? Do you have any cooking goals?

I'd love to hear from you.

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!