Saturday, January 4, 2020

Saturday Casual Gaming 301: Gaming Goals 2020

In Which I Discuss Gaming
Yesterday, I mentioned 10 movies I'd like to see this year - some were old, some were new. Some were series!

I'd like to take a moment to discuss a few games I'd like to review this year on Saturday Casual Gaming.

Some will be newer, some will be older, and some will have even cost money, but I assure you: all will be fun!


  • Final Fantasy Adventure (Switch)
  • Peace Island (Steam)
  • Secret of Mana (Switch)
  • Merge Magic (Mobile)
  • Trials of Mana (Switch)
  • Idle Pins (Kongregate)
  • At Least One Platformer
  • At Least One Escape Room Game
  • A Fighting Game
  • At Least One Coloring Game
I know that not everyone is an Idle Game junkie like me, so I'm going to try and expand to more games this year. My biggest problems are that I:

a) suck at platformers
and
b) suck at fighting games

Maybe this will be the year I find some of these kinds of games that I don't suck at and can actually enjoy?

To be perfectly clear: I'm the problem with games I'm bad at. It's not the game design - other people have a wonderful time playing fighting games and platformers, after all! It's just my bad reflexes and poor eyesight working together with my limited attention span to baffle me and leave me with abysmal capabilities.

Also, a lot of these kinds of games require a fairly hefty monetary commitment, which I'm unprepared to make.

As for the Switch games I've listed...

Guess who had enough Amazon cards to buy The Collection of Mana when it came out?

This doofus. That's who.

So that's my gameplan (lol) for 2020! I plan to expand my gaming horizons, talk about some games that cost me money, and share my undying love for the Mana franchise. I also want to share some of my experiences with you, so I'll be trying to figure out this "streaming" thing all the kids are doing these days...

What are your guys' gaming goals for the new decade?

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!