Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Talk About Tuesday 302

In Which I Blather Some More
It's the Second week (first full week) of the New Year, and guess what I'm doing today? I'm drinking coffee, planning the week in Blogging, getting ready to head outside even though it's gonna feel like about 30℉ (-1℃) and be off-and-on cloudy. But I'm not too concerned with the low temps and the lack of sun - I've lived here my whole life, and after surviving ice storms and nor'easters for 30+ years, I'm kinda used to the weather.

Not used to having owls screaming for mates or something outside my window at 3AM...

Seriously, I don't know what kind of owl it was, but it was rhythmically hooting for an hour straight. How inconsiderate!

On the blogging side of things, here are my plans for the next seven days:

  • Tomorrow I wanna talk about Wrestle Kingdom and the bittersweet New Year's Dash.
  • Thursday I'm gonna draw some stuff!
  • Friday I'll talk about a movie, I promise.
  • Saturday might be that Idle Pins game, but I can't make any promises on that one...
  • Sunday might be some noodles, but if I get the chance, I might bake something, so stay tuned!
  • Monday will be the completed headband and the start of something new... or old. Alright.
  • Next week, I'll be back here, blathering about coffee, weather, wildlife, and whatever else is going on.
I'm so sleepy, though...

I might have to take a nap today. That sounds nice :)

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!