Friday, January 3, 2020

Filmic Friday 301: New Year, New Films

In Which I Talk About Movies I Haven't Seen Yet
Since 2020 is all about hindsight, I thought it might be fun for today to have a list of ten movies I haven't seen yet, but would like to this year! These are in no particular order, but I hope I can look back at today's post by the end of December and say "I saw those things!!!"


  • Phantom of the Opera (1925)
  • Tremors
  • Friday the 13th
  • CATS (2019)
  • In The Bedroom
  • Monkeyshines
  • The Lighthouse
  • Pulp Fiction
  • Subspecies (all of them)
  • Death on the Nile (2020)
Obviously, I'm going to see more than 10 movies this year, but these 10 are ones I'm really hoping to see. I mean, if I miss Monkeyshines because something cooler came up, I'm not going to be offended, that one is mostly inspired by Twitter.

Regardless, those are my movie goals this year!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!