Thursday, January 16, 2020

Thursday Art Walk 303: Thank You Liger

In Which I Finish!

Remember how last week I gave you a black-and-white photo of my in-progress picture?

Here's the finished product!

"Thank You Liger"; permanent marker on Sketch paper, 2020

I coordinated the bubbles using the lyrics for Jushin Thunder Liger's theme song. Actually, I'm trying to figure out how to do a digital version of this style so that I can start doing commissions based on people's favorite songs, poems, lyrics, etc!

The color pallet for this picture is white, two shades of red, silver, gold, and black (I actually can't tell which color Liger's cape is, so I used both metallic shades).

Any suggestions for my next bubble project? How about any suggestions for next week's Art in general? I'd love to hear your guys' thoughts!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!