Thursday, January 9, 2020

Thursday Art Walk 302: Work In Progress

In Which I'm Working on More Bubble Art!

Guess who nearly dodged out the door without actually posting today's art? This dingdong, that's who. lol

Sometimes I spin too many plates at once and forget one of the things I'm supposed to do. That's what happened today!

I was:

  • running a load of laundry,
  • cooking up a batch of leftover fries,
  • making coffee,
  • drawing a picture,
  • drying a separate load of laundry, and
  • attempting to follow some LGR videos (specifically his thrifting videos)
Because of this, I:
  • Rewashed half a load of laundry because it was sitting in the washer before I got there
  • overcooked my fries
  • made pretty good coffee, actually
  • forgot to dry the socks at first
  • completely missed 65% of the videos, and
  • uh... didn't finish the drawing.
Then again, I didn't expect to finish the bubble art today - those generally take me at least 8 hours to complete.


Have a moody, 90s-style black-and-white preview of what I'm working on, anyway :P

So I'll finish this when I get home tonight, maybe work on a couple of other things, and I'll see you tomorrow for a movie review!!!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!