Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Talk About Tuesday 303

In Which The Blather Continues Unabated
It's Tuesday, which means this doofus gets their blab on! This past week has been very odd, for me. A lot has happened, but not much has gotten done, if you follow.

I've been to the post office and educated on the proper boxes to use for shipping if I want to ship things cross-country or internationally only to discover the sample boxes I brought home aren't quite long enough... I've been asked to help my dad out with some tech stuff. I've helped my sick partner out and also done a bunch of laundry. I took back some returnables. I've stared for hours at a blinking cursor trying desperately to get the words out.

It's been busy.

Not much has been finished (besides laundry and recycling).

I haven't even seen an un-reviewed movie lately! Though I did rewatch Hocus Pocus...

Needless to say, I feel a little off-kilter and adrift. I have four days to finish that short story, and the worst part is that I know I can do it. I just... am having a hard time doing it.

Regardless.

It's time to talk blog.


  • Tomorrow I'll talk about some more wrestling - probably about how awesome Wrestle Kingdom was, but also maybe about some other coolness
  • Thursday I'll have a finished work of art for you
  • Friday I'll find a movie to talk about (possibly Strangers on a Train!)
  • Saturday I'll tell you about a very weird game
  • Sunday we'll talk noodz again, I'm pretty sure
  • Monday will have me showing off how big that Scrapghan we started is, but also the start to a vintage-style crochet project I've been putting off.
  • Next Tuesday I'll blather some more
It's shocking how quickly my coffee has run out. I'm still fuzzy-headed because we have some new wildlife (well, not new exactly, just loud).

The other night, an owl sat outside my window and called out in a way I only associate with meeting mates for over an hour and a half - it was past midnight. Last night, around midnight, a coyote decided that it needed to scream-howl for a few minutes. Usually, this isn't such a big deal, but it was so weird-sounding that my brain went on vigilant-mode and wouldn't let me relax. Thankfully, YouTube has my back and I threw on a 10 hour video of a blizzard, which put me right out.

Still, I'd like to start waking up earlier instead of sleeping later, and that's hard to do when nature doesn't want you to get some dingdang sleep.

I'll be working on some stuff today (including my story!) and hopefully that will help things work out for the next week or so!

I also want to start making a cardigan, so keep an eye out for that on Mondays ;)

For now,

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!