Monday, March 30, 2020

Fiber Monday 315: More Work

In Which I Continue To Work

I'm a bad crochet-er. I keep telling you I'll do a ton of work on the shawl and then...

I just end up adding a single new row...

Whoops. Sorry.

On the other hand, I've been working on some head scarves so I can keep my hair out of my face while I'm outside. If I need to, I can also add pins or buttons onto them to preserve my ears if masks become a necessity for coming outside. I hope it doesn't come to that, but... man, it would probably be better for everyone if we just made them mandatory :|

It's hard to tell, but this one has a Dragonfly pattern!

But enough about the Human Malware.

How are you guys doing on your creative endeavors? I've been working on my book some more, crocheting a bunch (obviously) and thinking about learning digital art.

I also had to run downstairs just a minute ago to go check on a songbird that hit our kitchen window. Since I didn't find it anywhere (and I really looked, guys, I even checked in the tree nearby), I'm going to tell myself it was surprised and then flew off. It looked like it hit feet first, rather than head first, so that's good.

The birds around here seem to like to perch on our window screens, so that's probably what the poor thing was trying.

Poor lil dude. Hope he's okay.

Regardless, I'll be doing more work today on my projects, get as much done as possible, try to write a bunch more, maybe do some gaming.

Keep on keeping on, folks!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!