Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Talk About Tuesday 311

Blather Time!
It's a gorgeous day today! It's a balmy 53℉(11.7℃), partly sunny, 48% humidity, and it looks like early, early spring out there!

I actually can't wait to go outside!

Also, it's Super Tuesday, so if you're like me and you live in a Super Tuesday state, it's time to go vote!

ACTUALLY DO IT DANGIT!

This is your opportunity to make a difference! Now, in my case, I'm an Independent, so Primary voting is not in the cards for me, but I get to help make other decisions in my state - it's a ballot day for us on top of our Primary, and I'm excited to make my voice heard.

If you know me, you know that's not really a problem.

You can probably hear me for miles.

(I'm a very loud person. I apologize. I'm losing my hearing a bit...)

Anyway, aside from the important Civic Duties, today is also usually the day when I tell you what's up with my blog!

  • Tomorrow, I'll talk about some Wrestling!
  • Thursday, I'll draw you a pretty picture!
  • Friday, I plan to talk about a movie - possibly Zodiac?
  • Saturday I might be blabbing about plants
  • Sunday I might have a video!
  • Next Monday, I'll give you some progress shots.
  • Next Tuesday, we'll reconvene and I'll blather some more!
That's my plans, man.

I also intend to write more words this week than last week (which is always my goal, tbh), and I really want to have this section of the book done by May. Then I can start on Part 3, which is about one of the supporting characters in both sections.

Oh! And I read a book, yesterday!

Yes. A Whole Book.

My partner is livid.

The book was She Rides Shotgun, by Jordan Harper, and if you haven't read it yet, you absolutely should!!! I hear it was optioned in 2017 and the author is writing the script? I will see this. It was such a good book, and the writing was so visual that it felt like I was watching a movie the whole time I read!

Yeah, books rock.

I can't wait to have one to publish!

Right, I'm gonna go write for a bit, then vote, then maybe write some more!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!