Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Talk About Tuesday 312

In Which I Blather

It's a pretty gray day today. It's about 43℉ (6℃), and it feels raw out there. The cat has been sleeping on the back of one of the armchairs today, and I woke up after 11 because I had to pee more than because I wanted to be up. Basically, today's about as bleh as it could be without precipitation. Which it'll probably have around 9pm tonight... bleh.

It's hard to keep one's motivation up when the weather's like this. Yesterday, it was fantastic outside - 51℉ (10.5℃), almost too warm! but... I was feeling like garbage, and unmotivated, and unpleasant. I was antsy and grouchy, and honestly, I'm 90% sure this was brought on by my recent insomnia. I skipped one of my two cups of coffee and slept like a baby. Turns out it's time to cut back. I'll have to work on that lol.

So here's the plan for the rest of the week:

  • Tomorrow I'll talk about the Ghost Basho - you'll understand when I write about it.
  • Thursday = art day!
  • Friday I'll talk about one of the movies I've watched
  • Saturday I'll chat on video games
  • Sunday I'll have food to show you
  • Monday I'll have progress to show you
  • Next Tuesday I'll blather at you.
It's another short sweet Tuesday because 1) I woke up way extra late and need to get ready to head out in like five minutes, and 2) because I'm still tired but not zone-out tired like yesterday.

So I hope your days today are good, productive, and kind!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!