Saturday, March 28, 2020

Saturday Casual Gaming 314: Uhhhhhh......

Besides being my current gaming logo, this is an accurate representation of me today...

I am aware that Saturday is almost over in the EST Zone, but I also am aware that I spent all day playing video games and napping like a child.

It rocked.

I mean, yeah, my eyes are gummy from all the napping, and I feel like I want to take a run around the block (I'll do some pushups instead), but actually, today was pretty great.

I just... uh...

I don't have a game to tell you about.

Because I was literally just testing possibilities.

I mean, I could tell you all about Conceptis Games, but I'm pretty sure I did that at some point in 2018... Long story short, they're all logic games, they're heckin fun, and I'm pretty sure you can find them on app stores as well as Kongregate or just their own website.

Currently, I'm testing out an idle game that is turning out to be fun, though it has 0 tutorial and is basically trial and error.

I'm sorry this is up so late, and I'll try to do better tomorrow. I actually have something Viral to show you!!!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!